Fedora 16 : viewvc-1.1.15-1.fc16 (2012-9371)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 59950
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionVersion 1.1.14 (released 12-Jun-2012)
- fix annotation of svn files with non-URI-safe paths (issue #504)
- handle file:/// Subversion rootpaths as local roots (issue #446)
- fix bug caused by trying to case-normalize anon usernames (issue #505)
- speed up log handling by reusing tokenization results (issue #506)
- add support for custom review log markup rules (issue #429)
Version 1.1.15 (released 22-Jun-2012)
- security fix: complete authz support for remote SVN views (issue #353)
- security fix: log msg leak in SVN revision view with unreadable copy source
- fix several instances of incorrect information in remote SVN views
- increase performance of some revision metadata lookups in remote SVN views
- fix RSS feed regression introduced in 1.1.14
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected viewvc package.