SynopsisThe remote Mandriva Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionMultiple security issues were identified and fixed in OpenJDK (icedtea6) :
- S7079902, CVE-2012-1711: Refine CORBA data models
- S7143617, CVE-2012-1713: Improve fontmanager layout lookup operations
- S7143614, CVE-2012-1716: SynthLookAndFeel stability improvement
- S7143606, CVE-2012-1717: File.createTempFile should be improved for temporary files created by the platform.
- S7143872, CVE-2012-1718: Improve certificate extension processing
- S7143851, CVE-2012-1719: Improve IIOP stub and tie generation in RMIC
- S7152811, CVE-2012-1723: Issues in client compiler
- S7157609, CVE-2012-1724: Issues with loop
- S7160757, CVE-2012-1725: Problem with hotspot/runtime_classfile
- S7110720: Issue with vm config file loadingIssue with vm config file loading
- S7145239: Finetune package definition restriction
- S7160677: missing else in fix for 7152811
The updated packages provides icedtea6-1.11.3 which is not vulnerable to these issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.