New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.6
SynopsisThe remote Mandriva Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionMultiple security issues were identified and fixed in OpenJDK (icedtea6) :
- S7079902, CVE-2012-1711: Refine CORBA data models
- S7143617, CVE-2012-1713: Improve fontmanager layout lookup operations
- S7143614, CVE-2012-1716: SynthLookAndFeel stability improvement
- S7143606, CVE-2012-1717: File.createTempFile should be improved for temporary files created by the platform.
- S7143872, CVE-2012-1718: Improve certificate extension processing
- S7143851, CVE-2012-1719: Improve IIOP stub and tie generation in RMIC
- S7152811, CVE-2012-1723: Issues in client compiler
- S7157609, CVE-2012-1724: Issues with loop
- S7160757, CVE-2012-1725: Problem with hotspot/runtime_classfile
- S7110720: Issue with vm config file loadingIssue with vm config file loading
- S7145239: Finetune package definition restriction
- S7160677: missing else in fix for 7152811
The updated packages provides icedtea6-1.11.3 which is not vulnerable to these issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.