IBM Lotus Symphony < 3.0 Fix Pack 3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 59036
SynopsisThe remote host has an application installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of IBM Lotus Symphony was found to be less than 3.0 Fix Pack 3. Such versions are affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
- Opening a .doc document with a user defined toolbar can cause an application crash. (CVE-2011-2885)
- Opening a .docx document with empty bullet styles for parent bullets will cause an application crash. (CVE-2011-2886)
- Opening in DataPilot a large .xls file that contains an invalid 'Value' reference, modifying it, and then saving it will cause an application crash.
- The application freezes when opening a presentation that contains many complex graphics. (CVE-2011-2888)
SolutionUpgrade to IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0 Fix Pack 3 or later.