Fedora 16 : maniadrive-1.2-32.fc16.3 / php-5.3.11-1.fc16 / php-eaccelerator-0.9.6.1-9.fc16.3 (2012-6907)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 59007
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionUpstream Security Enhancements :
- Fixed bug #54374 (Insufficient validating of upload name leading to corrupted $_FILES indices). (CVE-2012-1172).
- Add open_basedir checks to readline_write_history and readline_read_history.
- Fixed bug #61043 (Regression in magic_quotes_gpc fix for CVE-2012-0831).
Upstream announce: http://www.php.net/archive/2012.php#id2012-04-26-1
RPM changes :
- php-fpm: add comment about security.limit_extensions in provided conf
- php-fpm: add /etc/sysconfig/php-fpm environment file
- php-common provides zip extension, as in previous fedora version
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected maniadrive, php and / or php-eaccelerator packages.