Fedora 16 : argyllcms-1.4.0-1.fc16 (2012-6529)
High Nessus Plugin ID 58998
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Update to latest upstream release
- A colorimeter can now be used as a reference to make ccmx files
- Added dither/screening support for 8 bit output of render
- Added JPEG file support to cctiff, tiffgamut and extracticc
- Fixed double free in icc/icc.c for profiles that have duplicate tags
- Fix bugs in ColorMunki Transmissive measurement mode calibration.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected argyllcms package.