Fedora 15 : java-1.6.0-openjdk-18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124.fc15 (2012-1721)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 58080
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe update contains the following security fixes :
- S7082299, CVE-2011-3571: Fix in AtomicReferenceArray
- S7088367, CVE-2011-3563: Fix issues in java sound
- S7110683, CVE-2012-0502: Issues with some KeyboardFocusManager method
- S7110687, CVE-2012-0503: Issues with TimeZone class
- S7110700, CVE-2012-0505: Enhance exception throwing mechanism in ObjectStreamClass
- S7110704, CVE-2012-0506: Issues with some method in corba
- S7112642, CVE-2012-0497: Incorrect checking for graphics rendering object
- S7118283, CVE-2012-0501: Better input parameter checking in zip file processing
- S7126960, CVE-2011-5035: (httpserver) Add property to limit number of request headers to the HTTP Server
This release also contains the following additional fix :
- PR865: Patching fails with patches/ecj/jaxws-getdtdtype.patch
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.6.0-openjdk package.