Flash Player for Mac <= 10.3.183.14 / 18.104.22.168 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-03)
High Nessus Plugin ID 58002
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on the remote Mac OS X host is 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.14 or 11.x equal to or earlier than 22.214.171.124. It is, therefore, reportedly affected by several critical vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified memory corruption issue exists that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0754)
- An unspecified type confusion memory corruption vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution.
- An MP4 parsing memory corruption issue exists that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0753)
- Multiple unspecified security bypass vulnerabilities exist that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0755, CVE-2012-0756)
- A universal cross-site scripting issue exists that could be used to take actions on a user's behalf on any website or webmail provider. (CVE-2012-0767)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash version 10.3.183.15 / 126.96.36.199 or later.