Flash Player <= 10.3.183.14 / 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-03)
High Nessus Plugin ID 58001
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the instance of Flash Player installed on the remote Windows host is 10.x equal to or earlier than 10.3.183.14 or 11.x equal to or earlier than 18.104.22.168. It is, therefore, reportedly affected by several critical vulnerabilities :
- Multiple unspecified memory corruption issues exist that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0751, CVE-2012-0754)
- An unspecified type confusion memory corruption vulnerability exists that could lead to code execution.
- An MP4 parsing memory corruption issue exists that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0753)
- Multiple unspecified security bypass vulnerabilities exist that could lead to code execution. (CVE-2012-0755, CVE-2012-0756)
- A universal cross-site scripting issue exists that could be used to take actions on a user's behalf on any website or webmail provider. (CVE-2012-0767)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash version 10.3.183.15 / 22.214.171.124 or later.