SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Updated to OpenJDK7u3/IcedTea7 2.1
- Security fixes :
- S7112642, CVE-2012-0497: Incorrect checking for graphics rendering object
- S7082299, CVE-2011-3571: AtomicReferenceArray insufficient array type check
- S7110687, CVE-2012-0503: Unrestricted use of TimeZone.setDefault
- S7110700, CVE-2012-0505: Incomplete info in the deserialization exception
- S7110683, CVE-2012-0502: KeyboardFocusManager focus stealing
- S7088367, CVE-2011-3563: JavaSound incorrect bounds check
- S7126960, CVE-2011-5035: Add property to limit number of request headers to the HTTP Server
- S7118283, CVE-2012-0501: Off-by-one bug in ZIP reading code - S7110704, CVE-2012-0506: CORBA fix
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk package.