SynopsisThe remote web server is affected by multiple SSL-related vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the remote web server is running a version of OpenSSL 1.x that is earlier than 1.0.0f. Such versions are affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- The Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) implementation is vulnerable to plaintext recovery attacks when decrypting in CBC mode. (CVE-2011-4108)
- An error exists related to SSLv3.0 records that can lead to disclosure of uninitialized memory because the library does not clear all bytes used as block cipher padding. (CVE-2011-4576)
- An error exists related to RFC 3779 processing that can allow denial of service attacks. Note that this functionality is not enabled by default and must be configured at compile time via the 'enable-rfc3779' option. (CVE-2011-4577)
- An error exists related to handshake restarts for server gated cryptography (SGC) that can allow denial of service attacks. (CVE-2011-4619)
- An error exists in the GOST implementation that can allow invalid GOST parameters to crash the server.
SolutionUpgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.0f or later.