Fedora 16 : phpMyAdmin-3.4.9-1.fc16 (2011-17369)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 57423
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges 126.96.36.199 (2011-12-21) :
-  Inline editing enum fields with null shows no dropdown
- [interface] DB suggestion not correct for user with underscore
- [core] Magic quotes removed in PHP 5.4
- [session] No feedback when result is empty (signon auth_type)
- [display] Problems regarding ShowTooltipAliasTB
-  Can't rename a database that contains views
-  Unable to move tables with triggers
- [navi] Fast filter broken with table tree
- [GUI] Firefox favicon frameset regression
- [core] Better compatibility with mysql extension
- [security] Self-XSS on export options (export server/database/table), see PMASA-2011-20 (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-20.php)
- [security] Self-XSS in setup (host parameter), see PMASA-2011-19 (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-19.php)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.