MS11-079: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway Could Cause Remote Code Execution (2544641)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 56453
SynopsisA web application on the remote Windows host has multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) running on the remote host has multiple vulnerabilities in the Web Monitor component :
- An HTTP response splitting vulnerability in ExcelTable.asp. (CVE-2011-1895)
- A reflected XSS in ExcelTable.asp. (CVE-2011-1896)
- A reflected XSS in Default.asp. (CVE-2011-1897)
- A code execution vulnerability in a signed Java applet.
Users that access the UAG server from a Java-enabled web browser are affected. (CVE-2011-1969)
- Processing a null session cookie can cause the web server to become unresponsive. (CVE-2011-2012)
SolutionMicrosoft has released a set of patches for UAG 2010, UAG 2010 Update 1, UAG 2010 Update 2, and UAG 2010 SP1.