New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisA web application on the remote Windows host has multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) running on the remote host has multiple vulnerabilities in the Web Monitor component :
- An HTTP response splitting vulnerability in ExcelTable.asp. (CVE-2011-1895)
- A reflected XSS in ExcelTable.asp. (CVE-2011-1896)
- A reflected XSS in Default.asp. (CVE-2011-1897)
- A code execution vulnerability in a signed Java applet.
Users that access the UAG server from a Java-enabled web browser are affected. (CVE-2011-1969)
- Processing a null session cookie can cause the web server to become unresponsive. (CVE-2011-2012)
SolutionMicrosoft has released a set of patches for UAG 2010, UAG 2010 Update 1, UAG 2010 Update 2, and UAG 2010 SP1.