Fedora 14 : phpMyAdmin-3.4.5-1.fc14 (2011-12918)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 56308
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges for 22.214.171.124 (2011-09-14) :
- [interface] Page list in navigation frame looks odd
- [interface] Error div misplaced
- [interface] Comment on a column breaks inline editing
- [display] Order by a column in a view doesn't work in some cases
- [interface] Add missing space to server status
- [core] Remove library PHPExcel, due to license issues
- [export] Remove native Excel export modules (xls and xlsx formats)
- [import] Remove native Excel import modules (xls and xlsx formats)
-  BLOB emptied after editing another column
- [security] Fixed XSS in Inline Edit on save action, see PMASA-2011-14 (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-14.php)
- [security] Fixed XSS with db/table/column names, see PMASA-2011-14 (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-14.php)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.