Fedora 15 : bcfg2-1.1.2-2.fc15 (2011-12298)
High Nessus Plugin ID 56221
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Sep 07 2011 Fabian Affolter <fabian at bernewireless.net> - 1.1.2-2
- Added patch to fix CVE-2011-3211
- Thu Jun 02 2011 Fabian Affolter <fabian at bernewireless.net> - 1.1.2-1
- Updated to new upstream version 1.1.2
- Fixed #683239
- Mon Sep 27 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us>
- 1.1.0-2 - Update to final version
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected bcfg2 package.