New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.1
SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of PHP 5.3.x running on the remote host is prior to 5.3.7. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free vulnerability in substr_replace().
- A stack-based buffer overflow in socket_connect().
- A code execution vulnerability in ZipArchive::addGlob().
- crypt_blowfish was updated to 1.2. (CVE-2011-2483)
- Multiple NULL pointer dereferences. (CVE-2011-3182)
- An unspecified crash in error_log(). (CVE-2011-3267)
- A buffer overflow in crypt(). (CVE-2011-3268)
- A flaw exists in the php_win32_get_random_bytes() function when passing MCRYPT_DEV_URANDOM as source to mcrypt_create_iv(). A remote attacker can exploit this to cause a denial of service condition.
SolutionUpgrade to PHP 5.3.7 or later.