New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe installed version of Firefox 3.6 is earlier than 3.6.20. As such, it is potentially affected by the following security issues :
- A dangling pointer vulnerability exists in an SVG text manipulation routine. (CVE-2011-0084)
- An error exists in 'ThinkPadSensor::Startup' that can allow malicious DLLs to be loaded. (CVE-2011-2980)
- Various unspecified memory safety issues exist. (CVE-2011-2982)
- A cross-domain information disclosure vulnerability exists if the configuration option 'RegExp.input' is set. (CVE-2011-2983)
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists if web content is registered to handle 'drop' events and a browser tab is dropped in that element's area. This can allow the web content to execute with browser chrome privileges. (CVE-2011-2984)
SolutionUpgrade to Firefox 3.6.20 or later.