Fedora 14 : phpMyAdmin-184.108.40.206-1.fc14 (2011-9144)
High Nessus Plugin ID 55604
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges for 220.127.116.11 (2011-06-07)
- [PMASA-2011-5] Possible session manipulation in Swekey authentication (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-2011
- [PMASA-2011-6] Possible code injection in setup script in case session variables are compromised (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-6.php)
- [PMASA-2011-7] Regular expression quoting issue in Synchronize code (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-7.php)
- [PMASA-2011-8] Possible directory traversal (http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security/PMASA-20 11-8.php)
Changes for 18.104.22.168 (2011-06-27)
- [sync] Missing helper icons in Synchronize
- [setup] Redefine a lable that was wrong
- [parser] master is not a reserved word
-  Inline edit updates multiple duplicate rows
-  Inline edit does not escape backslashes
- [interface] Columns class sometimes changed for nothing
- [interface] Some tooltips do not disappear
- [search] Fix search in non unicode tables
- [display] Inline query edit broken
- [privileges] Generate password option missing on new accounts
-  Inline edit places HTML line breaks in edit area
- [interface] Inline query edit does not escape special characters
- [security] minor XSS (require a valid token)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.