Fedora 15 : tomboy-1.6.0-1.fc15 (2011-7997)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 55154
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionVersion 1.6.0 :
- Grammar and language fixes (bgo#642156)
- Changed GetSelectedNotebook from private to public so it can be used by add-ins (Robert Nordan)
- Fix tomboy insecure LD_LIBRARY_PATH (bgo#635614, Luis Medinas)
- Fix CVE-2010-4005 (Luis Medinas). Originally found by Ludwig Nussel <lnussel at novell.com>
- Fix Remove title format from add-ins descriptions (bgo#636606, Paul Cutler)
- Fix Replace Computer Name with Login Name in SSH sync setup (bgo#633605, Paul Cutler)
- Translation Updates: es, br, io, bg, cn, cz, dut, fr, gl, de, el, gu, he, hu, in, ja, ko, lv, no, pl, pt, ru, sk, sl, sv, th, ug, and zh.
- Added new translation Luganda (ug).
Packaging changes :
- The .desktop file is included.
- For F14, the panel applet is enabled.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected tomboy package.