Fedora 13 : cyrus-imapd-2.3.16-5.fc13 (2011-7193)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 55051
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed May 18 2011 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com>
- fix CVE-2011-1926: STARTTLS plaintext command injection vulnerability
- Fri Jan 21 2011 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com> - 2.3.16-4
- don't force sync io for all filesystems
- Tue Apr 20 2010 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com> - 2.3.16-3
- add support for QoS marked traffic (#576652)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected cyrus-imapd package.