Google Chrome < 12.0.742.91 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 54989
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 12.0.742.91. Such versions of Chrome are affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- Use-after-free errors exist in the handling of float variables, accessibility functionality, developer tools and an image loader. (Issues #73962, #79746, #75496, #80358, #81949)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists that can leak browser history via CSS. (Issue #75643)
- An unspecified error exists related to handling many form submissions. (Issue #76034)
- An unspecified extensions permissions bypass vulnerability exists. (Issue #77026)
- An unspecified error in the extensions framework can leave stale pointers behind. (Issue #78516).
- An unspecified error can lead to a read of an uninitialized pointer. (Issue #79362)
- An extension can inject script into a new tab page or into the browser chrome. (Issues #79862, #83010)
- An unspecified error exists which can corrupt memory when the browser history is deleted. (Issue #81916)
- Errors exist that allow the same origin policy to be bypassed in 'v8' and 'DOM'. (Issues #83275, #83743)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 12.0.742.91 or later.