Fedora 14 : viewvc-1.1.11-1.fc14 (2011-7222)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 54909
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- security fix: remove user-reachable override of cvsdb row limit
- fix broken standalone.py -c and -d options handling
- add --help option to standalone.py
- fix stack trace when asked to checkout a directory (issue #478)
- improve memory usage and speed of revision log markup (issue #477)
- fix broken annotation view in CVS keyword-bearing files (issue #479)
- warn users when query results are incomplete (issue #443)
- avoid parsing errors on RCS newphrases in the admin section (issue #483)
- make rlog parsing code more robust in certain error cases (issue #444)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected viewvc package.