Fedora 14 : acpid-2.0.9-1.fc14 (2011-6460)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 53902
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue May 3 2011 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 2.0.9-1
- fixes #701340 - CVE-2011-1159 acpid: blocked writes can lead to acpid daemon hang
- update to latest upstream 2.0.9
- Wed Dec 8 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 2.0.7-1
- fixes #660459 - Should be able to set options with /etc/sysconfig/acpid
- update to latest upstream
- Wed Nov 3 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 2.0.5-4
- fixes #648221 - SELinux is preventing /sbin/iwconfig access to a leaked /dev/input/event0 file descriptor
- Wed Sep 29 2010 jkeating - 2.0.5-3.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected acpid package.