Fedora 14 : sssd-1.5.7-1.fc14 (2011-5815)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 53816
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Apr 29 2011 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> - 1.5.7-1
- Resolves: rhbz#700891 - CVE-2011-1758 sssd: automatic TGT renewal overwrites
- cached password with predicatable filename
- Wed Apr 20 2011 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> - 18.104.22.168-1
- Re-add manpage translations
- Wed Apr 20 2011 Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> - 1.5.6-1
- New upstream release 1.5.6
- Fixed a serious memory leak in the memberOf plugin
- Fixed a regression with the negative cache that caused it to be essentially
- Fixed an issue where the user's full name would sometimes be removed from
- the cache
- Fixed an issue with password changes in the kerberos provider not working
- with kpasswd
- Resolves: rhbz#697057 - kpasswd fails when using sssd and
- kadmin server != kdc server
- Fix a serious memory leak in the memberOf plugin
- Fix an issue where the user's full name would sometimes be removed
- from the cache
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected sssd package.