Fedora 15 : phpMyAdmin-3.3.10-1.fc15 (2011-3761)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 52984
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChanges for 184.108.40.206 (2011-03-19)
- [structure] Aria table size printed as unknown, thanks to erickoh75 - erickoh75
- [structure] Ordering by size gives incorrect results, thanks to Madhura Jayaratne - madhuracj
- [core] 0 row(s) affected
- [core] Edit relational page and page number
- [security] Minor security fixes, see PMASA-2010-9 and PMASA-2010-10
- [lang] German update, thanks to jannicars at users.sourceforge.net.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.