Google Chrome < 10.0.648.204 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 52975
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 10.0.648.204. Such versions of Chrome are affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- A buffer error exists in string handling functions.
- A use-after-free error exists in the processes for loading frames. (Issue #73216)
- A use-after-free error exists in the processing of HTML Collections. (Issue #73595)
- An error exists in the processing of CSS which leaves stale pointers behind. (Issue #74562)
- An unspecified error allows DOM tree corruption related to broken node-hierarchy. (Issue #74991)
- An error exists in the processing of SVG text which leaves stale pointers behind. (Issue #75170)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 10.0.648.204 or later.