Fedora 15 : php-pear-1.9.2-1.fc15 (2011-2367)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 52759
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpstream Changelog :
Important! This is a security fix release. The advisory can be found at http://pear.php.net/advisory-20110228.txt
- Fixed Bug #17463: Regression: On Windows, svntag [patch by doconnor]
- Fixed Bug #17641: pecl-list doesn't sort packages by name [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #17781: invalid argument warning on foreach due to an empty optional dependencie [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #17801: PEAR run-tests wrongly detects php-cgi [patch by David Jean Louis (izi)]
- Fixed Bug #17839: pear svntag does not tag package.xml file [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #17986: PEAR Installer cannot handle files moved between packages [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #17997: Strange output if directories are not writeable [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #18001: PEAR/RunTest coverage fails [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #18056 [SECURITY]: Symlink attack in PEAR install [dufuz]
- Fixed Bug #18218: 'pear package' does not allow the use of late static binding [dufuz and Christer Edvartsen]
- Fixed Bug #18238: Wrong return code from 'pear help' [till]
- Fixed Bug #18308: Broken error message about missing channel validator [yunosh]
This feature is implemented as a result of #18056
- Implemented Request #16648: Use TMPDIR for builds instead of /var/tmp [dufuz]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-pear package.