Fedora 14 : cgit-0.9-1.fc14 (2011-2803)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 52679
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionIn addition to closing a DOS vulnerability (thanks to Jim Meyering), this upstream feature release adds the following enhancements :
- Support for side-by-side diffs
- Support for repo content in 'about' view
- Improved integration with gitolite/gitweb
- Support for git notes in commit/log view
- Support for graph in log view (similar to 'git log
- Improved handling/display of path filters
- Clients can modify diff view parameters
- Support for directory listings in plain view
- Support for remote branches
- Support for range searches in log view (like 'git log master ^stable)
- Support for expansion of environment vars in certain cgitrc options, which can simplify virtual hosting
The release announcement has a more complete changelog :
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected cgit package.