New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.5
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 10.0.648.127. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It may be possible to navigate or close the top location in a sandboxed frame. (Issue #42574, #42765)
- A cross-origin error message leak exists. (Issue #69187)
- A memory corruption issue exists with counter nodes.
- An unspecified issue exists with stale nodes in box layout. (Issue #70027)
- A cross-origin error message leak exists with workers.
- A use-after-free error exists with DOM URL handling.
- A same origin policy bypass exists in v8. (Issue #70877)
- It may be possible to bypass the pop-up blocker.
(Issue #70885, #71167)
- A use-after-free error exists in document script lifetime handling. (Issue #71763)
- An out-of-bounds write issue exists in the OGG container. (Issue #71788)
- A stale pointer exists in table painting. (Issue #72028)
- A corrupt out-of-bounds structure may be used in video code. (Issue #73026)
- It may be possible to crash the application with the DataView object. (Issue #73066)
- A bad cast exists in text rendering. (Issue #73134)
- A stale pointer exists in the WebKit context code.
- It may be possible for heap addresses to leak in XSLT.
- A stale pointer exists with SVG cursors. (Issue #73746)
- It is possible for the DOM tree to be corrupted with attribute handling. (Issue #74030)
- An unspecified corruption exists via re-entrancy of RegExp code. (Issue #74662)
- An invalid memory access exists in v8. (Issue #74675)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 10.0.648.127 or later.