Google Chrome < 9.0.597.94 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 51921
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 9.0.597.94. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An error exists in the processing of animations events related to stale pointers. (Issue #67234)
- An error exists in the processing of SVG font faces which allows attempts to use already freed resources.
- An error exists in the processing of anonymous blocks related to stale pointers. (Issue #69556)
- Errors exist in the processing of plugins which allow out-of-bounds reads to occur. (Issue #69970)
- An error exists in the handling of out-of-memory conditions and does not always allow processes to be properly terminated. (Issue #70456)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.94 or later.