Google Chrome < 9.0.597.84 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 51872
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 9.0.597.84. It therefore is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free issue exists in image loading.
- An unspecified issue exists relating to cross-origin drag and drop. (Issue #59081)
- A browser crash can occur when handling extensions with a missing key. (Issue #62791)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to the PDF event handler. (Issue #64051)
- An unspecified issue exists relating to the merging of autofill profiles. (Issue #65669)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to bad volume settings. (Issue #68244)
- A race condition exists in audio handling.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.84 or later.