Fedora 14 : Django-1.2.4-1.fc14 (2011-0120)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 51513
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Jan 3 2011 Steve 'Ashcrow' Milner <me at stevemilner.org> - 1.2.4-1
- Update for multiple security issues (see http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2010/dec/22/securi ty/)
- Sat Oct 9 2010 Steve 'Ashcrow' Milner <me at stevemilner.org> - 1.2.3-3
- Now build docs for F12+
- Added Django-remove-djangodocs-ext.patch
- Sat Oct 9 2010 Steve 'Ashcrow' Milner <me at stevemilner.org> - 1.2.3-2
- Moved to dirhtml for documentation generation
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected Django package.