Fedora 14 : collectd-4.9.4-1.fc14 (2010-19031)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 51429
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Dec 17 2010 Alan Pevec <apevec at redhat.com> 4.9.4-1
- New upstream version 4.9.4 http://collectd.org/news.shtml#news86
- fixes CVE-2010-4336 (rhbz#663799)
- Wed Sep 29 2010 jkeating - 4.9.2-1.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
- Tue Jun 8 2010 Alan Pevec <apevec at redhat.com> 4.9.2-1
- New upstream version 4.9.2 http://collectd.org/news.shtml#news83
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected collectd package.