Fedora 14 : clamav-0.96.5-1400.fc14 (2010-18568)
High Nessus Plugin ID 51068
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Sat Dec 4 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> - 0.96.5-1400
- updated to 0.96.5
- CVE-2010-4260 Multiple errors within the processing of PDF files can be exploited to e.g. cause a crash.
- CVE-2010-4261 An off-by-one error within the 'icon_cb()' function can be exploited to cause a memory corruption.
- Sun Oct 31 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> - 0.96.4-1400
- updated to 0.96.4
- execute 'make check' (#640347) but ignore errors for now because four checks are failing on f13
- Tue Oct 5 2010 jkeating - 0.96.3-1400.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
- Wed Sep 29 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
- lowered stop priority of sysv initscripts (#629435)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected clamav package.