Fedora 14 : tomcat6-6.0.26-14.fc14 (2010-16528)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 50593
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Resolves rhbz#640686 - Upgrade of tomcat6 wipes out directories
- WARNING - Back up all files that need to be preserved before package update or uninstall - WARNING
Several Bug fixes :
- tomcat user shell
- Multiple instances of tomcat not working (not sure this is the right fix).
- init script LSB compliance
- Update commons libs - no longer commons-xxx-tomcat5
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected tomcat6 package.