Google Chrome < 7.0.517.41 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 50049
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 7.0.517.41. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible to spam profiles via autofill / autocomplete. (Issue #48225, #51727)
- An unspecified crash exists relating to forms.
- A browser crash exists relating to form autofill.
- It is possible to spoof the URL on page unload.
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker.
- A crash on shutdown exists relating to Web Sockets.
- A possible memory corruption exists with animated GIF files. (Issue #54500)
- Stale elements exists in the element map.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 or later.