New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 7.0.517.41. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible to spam profiles via autofill / autocomplete. (Issue #48225, #51727)
- An unspecified crash exists relating to forms.
- A browser crash exists relating to form autofill.
- It is possible to spoof the URL on page unload.
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker.
- A crash on shutdown exists relating to Web Sockets.
- A possible memory corruption exists with animated GIF files. (Issue #54500)
- Stale elements exists in the element map.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 or later.