SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Implement accurate fma (BZ#3268, #43358)
- Fix alignment of AVX save area on x86-64 (BZ#12113)
- Fix regex memory leaks (BZ#12078)
- Improve output of psiginfo (BZ#12107, BZ#12108)
- Don't return NULL address in getifaddrs (BZ#12093)
- Fix strstr and memmem algorithm (BZ#12092, #641124)
- Don't discard result of decoding ACE if AI_CANONIDN (#636642)
- Never expand $ORIGIN in privileged programs (#643306, CVE-2010-3847)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected glibc package.