Fedora 13 : poppler-0.12.4-6.fc13 (2010-15911)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 50027
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Oct 7 2010 Marek Kasik <mkasik at redhat.com> - 0.12.4-6
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3702.patch (Properly initialize parser)
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3703.patch (Properly initialize stack)
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3704.patch (Fix crash in broken pdf (code < 0))
- Resolves: #639861
- Mon Jul 19 2010 Marek Kasik <mkasik at redhat.com> - 0.12.4-5
- Accept 4-digit values in ToUnicode CMaps
- Tue Jun 29 2010 Marek Kasik <mkasik at redhat.com> - 0.12.4-4
- A little modification of poppler-0.12.4-TextOutputDev.patch
- Tue Jun 29 2010 Marek Kasik <mkasik at redhat.com> - 0.12.4-3
- Fix initialization of members of TextOutputDev in its constructor
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected poppler package.