Fedora 14 : rekonq-0.6.1-1.fc14 (2010-15874)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 50006
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mem leak fixed in the bar(s)
- Bookmarklets support
- No more focus stealing on external url calls
- Chinese sites (right) encoding
- OpenSearch suggestions localized
- Fixed urlbar crash in disconnected mode
- AdBlock performance improvements
- UrlBar Improvements
- History Review
- zoom slide bar
- apt scheme support
- bookmarks improvements
- smooth scrolling Fixes CVE-2010-2536
New upstream version with following changes :
- improved adblock, automagically updating filter lists (+abp scheme support)
- RSS support
- new urlbar (tech preview): it's just nice and more will come..
- downloads history tracked
- SSL Info support
- Bookmarks & history panels improvements
- bugfixing & users wishes
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected rekonq package.