Fedora 12 : sudo-1.7.4p4-2.fc12 (2010-14996)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 49721
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- reset $HOME when the `-i' option is used
- update to new upstream version
- sudo now uses /var/db/sudo for timestamps
- new command available: sudoreplay
- use native audit support
- corrected license field value: BSD -> ISC
- added env_keep += HOME (see rhbz#614025) for backwards compatibility
- added Defaults !visiblepw
- fixes CVE-2010-2956
- use_pty option can be used to avoid the issue reported in #479145
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected sudo package.