Fedora 13 : cabextract-1.3-1.fc13 / libmspack-0.2-0.1.20100723alpha.fc13 (2010-14722)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 49720
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates :
- Mon Sep 13 2010 Dan Horak <dan[at]danny.cz> - 1.3-1
- updated to 1.3
- built with system copy of libmspack (CVE-2010-2800 CVE-2010-2801)
- Mon Aug 30 2010 Dan Horak <dan[at]danny.cz> - 0.2-0.1.20100723alpha
- updated to 0.2alpha released 2010/07/23
- merged the doc subpackage with devel
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected cabextract and / or libmspack packages.