Fedora 13 : quagga-0.99.17-1.fc13 (2010-14009)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 49196
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Aug 31 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 0.99.17-1
- update to latest upstream
- fixes #628981 - CVE-2010-2948 and CVE-2010-2949
- Fri Jun 11 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 0.99.15-3
- fixes #602851 - ships PAM config file, even though PAM is disabled
- Tue Jan 26 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> - 0.99.15-2
- changes in spec file and init scritps (#226352)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected quagga package.