Fedora 13 : openldap-2.4.21-10.fc13 (2010-11343)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 48410
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Jul 20 2010 Jan Vcelak <jvcelak at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-10
- CVE-2010-0211 openldap: modrdn processing uninitialized pointer free (#605448)
- CVE-2010-0212 openldap: modrdn processing IA5StringNormalize NULL pointer dereference (#605452)
- obsolete configuration file moved to /usr/share/openldap-servers (#612602)
- Thu Jul 1 2010 Jan Zeleny <jzeleny at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-9
- another shot at previous fix
- Wed Jun 30 2010 Jan Zeleny <jzeleny at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-8
- fixed issue with owner of /usr/lib/ldap/__db.* (#609523)
- Thu May 27 2010 Jan Zeleny <jzeleny at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-7
- updated autofs schema (#587722)
- openldap built with conectionless support (#587722)
- Fri Mar 19 2010 Jan Zeleny <jzeleny at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-6
- moved slapd to start earlier during boot sequence
- Tue Mar 16 2010 Jan Zeleny <jzeleny at redhat.com> - 2.4.21-5
- minor corrections of init script (#571235, #570057, #573804)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openldap package.