Google Chrome < 5.0.375.127 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 48383
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 5.0.375.127. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists with the file dialog. (Issue #45400)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists when processing SVG files. (Issue #49596)
- A vulnerability exists due to a bad cast with text editing. (Issue #49628)
- A vulnerability exists that possibly allows address bar spoofing via a history bug. (Issue #49964)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in MIME type handling. (Issue #50515, #51835)
- A vulnerability exists due to a crash on shutdown via a notifications bug. (Issue #50553)
- A vulnerability can be triggered in omnibox autosuggest if the user may be going to type a password.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in ruby support. (Issue #51654)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in Geolocation support. (Issue #51670)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.127 or later.