Fedora 12 : mono-18.104.22.168-2.fc12 (2010-10433)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 47720
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Jun 24 2010 Christian Krause <chkr at fedoraproject.org> - 22.214.171.124-2
- Add upstream patch for CVE-2010-1459:
- Wed Jan 13 2010 Christian Krause <chkr at fedoraproject.org> - 126.96.36.199-1
- Update to 188.8.131.52
- Wed Dec 23 2009 Christian Krause <chkr at fedoraproject.org> - 2.4.3-1
- Update to 2.4.3
- Drop mono-242-metadata-appconf.patch (fixed upstream)
- package mono.snk for packages without bundled keys to use
- put mono.snk in /etc/pki/mono/
- package /etc/pki/mono/* in mono-devel
- change %gac_dll macro to be more specific about the files to package (necessary to correctly select all files for the moonlight subpackage without any dangling symlinks)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mono package.