Fedora 13 : rpm-4.8.1-2.fc13 (2010-9829)
High Nessus Plugin ID 47676
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Jun 30 2010 Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at redhat.com>
- plug a tiny race on sbit/capability removal
- Mon Jun 14 2010 Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at redhat.com> - 4.8.1-1
- update to 4.8.1 (http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.8.1)
- drop no longer needed patches
- fix source url pointing to testing directory
- fixes CVE-2010-2059 / #598934
- fixes #532992, #578299, #587755, #590588, #593553, #597835, #598988
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected rpm package.