Fedora 12 : rpm-4.7.2-2.fc12 (2010-10617)
High Nessus Plugin ID 47611
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Jun 30 2010 Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at redhat.com>
- Fix CVE-2010-2059 (#598775) and CVE-2010-2198 (#601955)
- Tue Dec 8 2009 Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at redhat.com> - 4.7.2-1
- update to 4.7.2 (http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.7.2)
- fix posix chmod test to unbreak %fixperms macro (#543035)
- avoid looking into OpenPGP subkeys (#436812)
- dont fail build on unrecognized non-executable files (#532489)
- fix password check result when gpg is missing (#496754)
- permit python to handle 64bit integer types from headers
- all header integer types are unsigned, match this in python too
- return python long objects where ints are not sufficient (#531243)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected rpm package.