SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Jun 4 2010 David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> - 2.6.4-27
- ensure that the compiler is invoked with '-fwrapv' (rhbz#594819)
- CVE-2010-1634: fix various integer overflow checks in the audioop module (patch 113)
- CVE-2010-2089: further checks within the audioop module (patch 114)
- CVE-2008-5983: the new PySys_SetArgvEx entry point from r81399 (patch 115)
- Mon Apr 26 2010 Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> - 2.6.4-26
- disable --with-valgrind on sparc arches
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected python package.