Fedora 12 : quake3-1.36-7.svn1783.fc12 (2010-8558)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 47501
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed May 12 2010 Xavier Lamien <laxathom at fedoraproject.org> - 1.36-7.svn1783
- Update release to svn revision (r1783).
- Remove botlib-strcpy-abuse patch (added upstream).
- Thu Jan 21 2010 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> 1.36-6
- Update (fix) autodlrc mirror URL's (#557252)
- Fri Dec 18 2009 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> 1.36-5
- Modify Urban Terror launch script to allow downloading of maps by default
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected quake3 package.