Fedora 12 : automake15-1.5-29.fc12.1 (2010-3563)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 47317
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Feb 16 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-29.1
- update CVE-2009-4029 patch
- Tue Feb 9 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-29
- add disttag
- Tue Feb 9 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-28
- add fix for CVE-2009-4029
- add buildrequirement flex
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected automake15 package.