Fedora 11 : automake15-1.5-29.fc11.1 (2010-1174)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 47238
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Feb 16 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-29.1
- update CVE-2009-4029 patch
- Tue Feb 9 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-29
- add disttag
- Tue Feb 9 2010 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.5-28
- add fix for CVE-2009-4029
- add buildrequirement flex
- Fri Jul 24 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.5-27
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected automake15 package.